Monday, March 31, 2014

The Curious Lives of Teenagers: First Love


 
Today the subjects (sophomore students) are talking about the first time they felt butterflies in the stomach back before butterflies in the stomach was a cliche for them. :)

  • Fall in love. Get rejected. Rinse and repeat.
  • First love= awkwardly fidgeting while trying to catch their eyes across a classroom.
  • Parking lot behind the movie theater.
  • I met my first love last year. It was the happiest thing that ever happened to me.
  • Someone in this class. J
  • What is love? (Hayden don’t hurt me…don’t hurt me…no more)
  • Grace Jones
  • The first time I asked out a girl was in math class…by note…in a conversation she started…in freshman year.
  • Ms. Andrews.
  • I just wish he loved me back!
  • I was holding my first love’s hand, running through the playground happily…until she fell face first on the metal stairs and bled profusely from her mouth and nose. Love is crippling?
  • Love is forever…
  • You know, most people view “let’s be friends” as a positive thing to tell someone. From experience I can say it has its bad sides.
  • I walked into Encinitas Barber shop and the rest is history.
  • I do love you back, Jack!

1 comment: